.web-icons-social { font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 16px; } .web-icons-social a:link { color: #A1A1A1; } .web-icons-social a:visited { color: #A1A1A1; } .web-icons-social a:hover { color: #252525;}

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Self Portrait Saturday

So while I'm busy having writer's block and trying to come up with things to post on here (besides make-up reviews), I'm joining Bonnie again for Self Portrait Saturday!
It's been a while since I participated and I'm happy to back in the game! I look forward to seeing how I change over the year due to a healthier lifestyle and no longer being in college.

©2014 Sarah Beth Photography- Self Portrait Saturday

While I was busy taking new profile photos for my blog, my little cat Tinker Bell decided she wanted to be in them too. No idea what she is looking at however….
~

Come link-up with us (click the photo above)! We post every Saturday and my goal is to stick to that this year!!



3 comments:

  1. Aww, Tinkerbell looks so sweet! Love that she was showcased in this week's self portrait! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice little surprise when she came walking into the room! :)
      xx

      Delete

Say hi and introduce yourself, we're all apart of a big family! xx

Disqus